Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Cultural Differences » Show Pictures of Women
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: alfredUK Subject: Show Pictures of Women
trk588g

posted on 07-03-2011 at 20:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Show Pictures of Women

If you want to show images of American women and foreign women, please do so.

I want to see who is more attractive, appealing, whatever.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By trk588g (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
trk588g

posted on 07-03-2011 at 20:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
My Picture - Sexy Isn't It?

Source: loveme.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By trk588g (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
HectorP

posted on 08-11-2013 at 00:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I like it

Where is she from?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By HectorP (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
codybiltmore

posted on 07-13-2020 at 23:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Voluptuous Beauty From Ukraine

One good loveme.com beauty deserves another.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By codybiltmore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
jarhead187

posted on 08-10-2020 at 14:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Difference between American and Foreign Women

I've noticed a very slight difference between American and Foreign women, and I present an visual example of how it appears to me.

What do you think?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jarhead187 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
alfredUK

posted on 09-05-2020 at 09:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
American women lack class

Cultural differences between European and American women are too numerous to name. Simply look at clothes worn by American women and you see the difference. American women lack class, and it becomes obvious in their choices of bland, one-color clothing. The only accessory is the ink used to color ridiculous tatoos all over their bloated fast food physiques. Disgusting.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By alfredUK (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.023 seconds, 13 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+