Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Child support » WHERE TO BEGIN?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: leesandra14 Subject: WHERE TO BEGIN?
Smith_77

posted on 04-26-2010 at 14:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
WHERE TO BEGIN?

I am hoping to hear from some of you about how you even started dealing with the issues in your divorce. I just had the carpet pulled from under me and can barely focus long enough on one thing to realize how this all came about.

I never thought i would be dealing with child support but here i am and i have no idea what i am doing...i need help and i don't have anyone to ask but the person who pulled the rug out from under me
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Smith_77 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
HazardsofLove

posted on 04-30-2010 at 09:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
child support article

I understand the problem you are having, its common for one person in a divorce to feel a sense of shock and surprise; it's less common for married couples to come to an agreement that a divorce is necessary. I don't know if you noticed this, but there are some articles on this web site and one of them is about child support:

http://www.1st-divorce.com/divorce/child-support-basics.html

Let me know if that is helpful at all.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By HazardsofLove (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
HazardsofLove

posted on 04-30-2010 at 09:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Another child support article

I noticed there was another article on child support on this site:

http://www.1st-divorce.com/divorce/no-child-support.html

Good luck
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By HazardsofLove (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
leesandra14

posted on 02-03-2011 at 03:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
where to begin

You will start from scratch, live a life away from the person you bind yourself but your responsibilities will remain. Responsibilities from your children financially, emotionally and physically. Check more about divorce and care for the children
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By leesandra14 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.022 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+