Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » oral sex
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: LadyLucid Subject: oral sex
Darts

posted on 04-16-2004 at 09:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
oral sex

I love oral sex, giving and recieving. I go down on my partner every time we make love. But she almost never goes down on me but she says she likes it. Give me some suggestions how to get her to swallow my cock!!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Darts (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
turku_134

posted on 04-19-2004 at 16:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Let me let you in on how some women are. The thought of pleasing a guy by giving him a blow job is a huge turn on, but the fact of insecurity, being shy, or just not being sure what to do comes in to play. Patience is the key, but don't give up. If she's not doing anything it could be she's just not sure what to do or if she would even know what to do. Be careful how and when you bring this topic up also, because if she is insecure about this it could just give her another reason not to do it.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By turku_134 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kakitati

posted on 01-02-2006 at 03:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
same thing

Well I think my bf have the same pweoblem as you, we are both still virgins but he likes eating me out and his prblem is that I never agreed on giving him a blow job, and the reasons are that I know he had that with his exgf, and she was super skilled at that so I feel like I wont be able to give teh same pleasure she gave him and teh second and most i mportant reason is that I dont know what to do exactly !
so I m guessing I share soemhting with your gf, so you might wanna talk to her and see why she doesnt want to!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By kakitati (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 01-02-2006 at 22:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
umm...

quote:

same thing

Well I think my bf have the same pweoblem as you, we are both still virgins but he likes eating me out and his prblem is that I never agreed on giving him a blow job, and the reasons are that I know he had that with his exgf, and she was super skilled at that so I feel like I wont be able to give teh same pleasure she gave him and teh second and most i mportant reason is that I dont know what to do exactly !
so I m guessing I share soemhting with your gf, so you might wanna talk to her and see why she doesnt want to!

hold the phone..I thought you said you were a virgin....Oral sex..is Sex.... *ish confused*
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kakitati

posted on 01-02-2006 at 23:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
for Virgin nurse

That is your own opnion Virgin Nurse and I respect it ^_^ but since i didnt have a guys genital in my private area i see my self as virgin and I will be happy if you respect it too
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By kakitati (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 01-03-2006 at 19:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

quote:

for Virgin nurse

That is your own opnion Virgin Nurse and I respect it ^_^ but since i didnt have a guys genital in my private area i see my self as virgin and I will be happy if you respect it too

...wow..you said that in a nice yet mean way..but whatever floats your boat...I never disrespect anyone about their beliefs...thats a no no. I was refering to your belief in what's right and what's wrong. Everyone has different opinions..no two opinions are the same. Each one has just one little detail that's different than the other. When you listen to or read others comments, that's called respect. If it seems that I have somehow showed disrespect to you..then I will say sorry (in a sour yet childish way :P) (I'm...sorry )
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kakitati

posted on 01-05-2006 at 04:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sorryyyy

Sorry VirginNurse, it seems that I was a bit harsh on my previous answer I really apreciate the way you responded sorry again ^_^
pussiegalore

posted on 03-17-2006 at 16:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
haha

' Give me some suggestions how to get her to swallow my cock!!!! '

swallow ur cock? damn, you dont want her to do that!! you'll choke the poor girl and you'll end up penisless!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By pussiegalore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 03-17-2006 at 20:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

She's right.

Oral sex is sex!

You're not a virgin.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
LadyLucid

posted on 03-21-2006 at 16:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Scribe... Virgin Nurse....

Those are your opinions, however they are not fact.

According to the dictionary- Virgin-a : a person who has not had sexual intercourse

Sexual Intercourse- 1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis :

not oral sex obviouslyyyy. But whatever, to each their own opinion. Believe wut you would lyke and let us believe wut we want.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By LadyLucid (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.019 seconds, 17 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+