Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Dating Advice » How different Russian Women and Thai Women ?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Kenington4 Subject: How different Russian Women and Thai Women ?
mobile

posted on 03-24-2009 at 01:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How different Russian Women and Thai Women ?

for me Thai women have many shy feeling to do something but Russian they not.

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By mobile (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
JonyLeaber

posted on 12-16-2010 at 01:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Maybe you chat in rooms. That is where I think they pick up the addresses because it cannot be through IDs. They do not discriminate between young and old or that the recepient is female. That means these are just picked and emails or prompts sent to try and get interest in their profile or the stuff they do.

Believe me I dont think they pick and choose. Even women receive these messages from russian women.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By JonyLeaber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Krystyna

posted on 10-18-2011 at 06:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Yes we are different

Many Western men might wonder whether Russian and Ukrainian women are like Thai women, but, as a Ukrainian woman, I know that there are some big differences!

While we might all seem to be exotic, one of the most attractive traits about Ukrainian and Russian women is our devotion to our families. When we get married, our husbands and children become our top priority.

That is why we are so willing to move across the world to wherever our Western husbands’ homes are located after we are married. Thai women, however, may not be so willing to make their new husband and family their first priority. Often, a Western husband will find himself moving to Thailand to be with his wife, because she will not move to be with him in America.

In my experience, Ukrainian and Russian woman also very hardworking. Even if we have no experience in working a thai woman an office, for example, we are happy to help our husbands in their businesses if that is what they need. Thai women, on the other hand, are much more interested in a laid back and relaxed lifestyle. I have met many Western men who were frustrated by Thai women who did not share their worth ethic and desire to build a better life for their family as a couple.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By Krystyna (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
PeterCap

posted on 03-27-2017 at 00:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Difference between Thai and Russion girl

Shy Thai girls - you are probably talking about those girls from Pattaya, right?)) On a serious note, of course they are different, cause its two absolute different cultures. Obviously, asian culture dictates(due to the religion and overall cultural code that they pass from generation to generation) more obedient and quite model of behaviour. Thats why it seems to you(and you right) that Thai girls are more shy than Russian.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By PeterCap (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
TomCorwin

posted on 03-29-2017 at 07:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
cultural difference

Shy Thai girls - you are probably talking about those girls from Pattaya, right?)) On a serious note, of course they are different, cause its two absolute different cultures. Obviously, asian culture dictates(due to the religion and overall cultural code that they pass from generation to generation) more obedient and quite model of behaviour. Thats why it seems to you(and you right) that Thai girls are more shy than Russian.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By TomCorwin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Kenington4

posted on 06-13-2018 at 11:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Need to research!

I don't know much about this. Need to research about them on the internet. lol
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Kenington4 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.014 seconds, 13 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+