Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Seducing straight women » Breaking a straight
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: carrollhodge Subject: Breaking a straight
Brianna Kam

posted on 03-09-2004 at 21:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Breaking a straight

There is this girl that I have known for almost ten years and I have alway loved her. But the thing is that she is straight. I help her with her boyfriends, even though I don't like them. I hate to see her cry over some stupid men. if she was with me, I would never make her cry. Sometimes I get gelious when she talks about how much fun she had with other dudes but I know I can do her better. I want to tell her that I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend. But if I tell her and she doesn't like that fact that I likeher and want to be more than friends, I don't want her to stop being my friend. What should I do?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Brianna Kam (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
BlueFeather

posted on 03-22-2005 at 08:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Telling straight friend you're in love with her

Be prepared that she may never speak to you again. When I was 18 I told my best friend I was in love with her, she even used to lead me on when we were drinking, but when I told her, she freaked. That was the end of it. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying you have to be prepared that she knows she is not anything but hetro and may feel betrayed by you and will not trust you or want your friendship. I'm sure there are stories of others who friends either understood or welcomed the advance. Mine was a heartbreak I've never gotten over.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By BlueFeather (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
KPrincess91

posted on 03-15-2009 at 19:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi all!

i agree with you, BlueFather. i think the best way is telling her you love her. but if she continues having reaction like that, there's nothing but respect her choice
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By KPrincess91 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
shoregrrl

posted on 04-11-2009 at 15:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
breaking a straing.....

Damn...this is Karma...just found this site. My partner and I have been together for 14 yrs. Last summer she ended up in Rehab (not too uncommon for us, eh?)

Any way...I worked with a woman who was in recovery for 18 yrs. Straight (BTW) and we got my P into rehab. Well...then ...and again to make a long story as short as I can....this person suffered a massive heart attack.

Well, I met a friend of hers, and fell for her at first site. She is straighter then straight.......Now I don't know what to do....yes...my partner and I are having problems to complicate things....

ANY ADVICE????
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By shoregrrl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
carrollhodge

posted on 09-23-2020 at 12:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Does a straight woman always remain straight?

I have 5 adult daughters. They are all straight, despite living with me for nearly a decade after my divorce. I'm gay, realized it in my thirties.

One daughter has a gay friend who tried to turn her. Didn't work. She in uncomfortable now because of the attempts of seduction. I doubt they remain friends much longer because it's a trust issue now. My daughter feels she is not being respected for her sexuality as a straight female, and I agree with this.

Sexuality is a personal thing. Straight or not. Boundaries should (must) be respected if friendship is true friendship.

Sometime the best seduction is just being human beings with one another. Time offers opportunities, but if they are rejected, then let the sexual part of the friendship alone. Or lose a friend.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By carrollhodge (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.017 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+