Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » My Story
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Parthena Subject: My Story
Joe0440

posted on 10-10-2008 at 13:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
My Story

Hello I have a story to tell and would like some input or advice from other people.

I am 19 years old. My girlfriend and I just broke up about 1 month ago from dating for 2 years. I am a virgin and so was my girlfriend. Upon talking with my girlfriend she had said that she wanted to wait until she was at least out of high school, this is her senior year. So we had been planning a trip to Niagara falls in June of 2009 and that is when we were going to have sex for the first time. I wanted to make this as special as I could to her because I know it meant a lot to her. There wasn't really any big reason why we broke up. She hasn't talked to me since we broke up but I have been talking with her mother and her mother just thinks that she wants to be able to hang out with her friends, and have fun. Although she was able to do that when we were dating.

I now live in Illinois but am moving to Canada to go to school there. I was planning on staying with my girlfriend but then we broke up so I refused to stay at her house because that would just be a very bad situation. I still believe strongly that once she is done having fun with her friends and wants a relationship again that we will get back together. So my question/ concern is if I find a girl that wants to have sex should I do it, or should a wait it out and see if my ex girlfriend and I get back together. My biggest fear is that I will lose my virginity and she will want me back, then when I tell her I am not a virgin anymore she will be mad.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Joe0440 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Parthena

posted on 11-10-2009 at 09:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Too late?

It might be late to say this, but I would wait. There may be more going on in this scenario than you are privy to. For starters, her mother may be influencing her against you. She may have found out you intend to bed her daughter and is against it. Or perhaps she changed her mind and didn't have the guts to tell you straight. I think you need to speak to her and get some closure. Let her know you're not pressuring her into anything but want her for life.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Parthena (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.009 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+