Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » 19yr. old virgin wanting to loose it.
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: bigblue88 Subject: 19yr. old virgin wanting to loose it.
bigblue88

posted on 10-09-2008 at 17:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
19yr. old virgin wanting to loose it.

Hi, I am a 19yr old virgin who desperately wants to have a relationship with sex. I have always been very shy and self-conscious about my appearance, so I didn't date in high school. Now that I am in college I want to change that. I don't know whether I should pursue a guy just for sex or start a relationship first in the hopes of loosing my virginity.
I always hear stories from people around me and on forums like this that after a random encounter they feel crappy about it, but I don't know if that is worse than not having sex at all. I don't want to wait forever or till marriage. What do you think: random guy or relationship?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bigblue88 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Virginman

posted on 10-12-2008 at 20:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hi.

I hear you girl, I've been wanting to lose my virginity too, only problem is there's so many diseases out there. Do you have a pic. of yourself? Only thing is, I'm 36.

Someone else also said this:

quote:

"Us virgins can easily get to where "they" are but "they" can never get back to where we are...its pure."

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Virginman (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bigblue88

posted on 10-14-2008 at 18:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
to Virginman

Do you live near Ohio?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bigblue88 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bigblue88

posted on 10-21-2008 at 16:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Blog Group

I just started a new blog group on myspace called "Virgins of the world" for us to come and talk more openly about being virgins. Come join if you want to talk.
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.573 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+