Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » Big problem
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: MasonBurkhalter Subject: Big problem
Technique626

posted on 09-10-2008 at 02:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Big problem

Hi, this is probly the wrong website for this but w/e, its 5:30am and I got no one to give me advise this early. I'm 21, I was (guess i still am) a virgin about 6 hours ago... I had never kissed a girl or anything. Shut up. Well tonight I drank with this girl ive been hanging out with the past week...I finaly made my move after 21 years and god damn, she went for it. after that it seemed easy. But after about 30 mins of foreplay and convincing her that I Actually AM A VIRGIN. I realized I wasn't getting hard....at all. I told her its cuz im nervous. We tried for the next half hour just trying to get my thing to work...Wasn't happening...Its the most embarrassing thing that EVER happened to me and Im just scared I wont get my confidence back. I really dont know what to do or even think...This sucks really bad.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Technique626 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
asiansensation

posted on 09-10-2008 at 20:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

whiskey dick!!!!! it happens man be completely sober and just get comfy it will happen and be confident
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By asiansensation (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
friend4354

posted on 10-15-2008 at 11:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Your decision

Do remember any decision you make is your own. You won't be able to blame her later on for taking your virginity. Virginity is something you willfully hand over. You will always remember her, that moment, whether it was good or bad. You might consider it a tattoo on your soul.

So, I'm a bit perplexed why you would throw off your virginity to a person who you only know on a casual basis. Is your sex that cheap? She paid such a small price to get it.

Your confidence level might have been low to begin with and your episode only brought it to the forefront. Of course, you were there and I wasn't so it is up to you to figure out if this is the case.

Good luck.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By friend4354 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
the_devirginator

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:04 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Here's what to do

rohypnol, duct tape & a hammer.

She'll love you forever
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By the_devirginator (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Stud

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
a

are you silky johnson?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Stud (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
the_devirginator

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
howdy

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By the_devirginator (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
the_devirginator

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hai

Scruff

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
The guy at the front there

He's got the brewers droop. That's why he's getting the bumming.

That's how it works, unfortunately. So, don't drink again or Rob Halford will tuck your bits in
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Scruff (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
the_devirginator

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
cock piss partridge

beadsofanal you dip shit it tells you how to do it!

[img:"URL HERE"]
Scruff

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Tbh

'Do remember any decision you make is your own. You won't be able to blame her later on for taking your virginity. Virginity is something you willfully hand over. You will always remember her, that moment, whether it was good or bad. You might consider it a tattoo on your soul.

So, I'm a bit perplexed why you would throw off your virginity to a person who you only know on a casual basis. Is your sex that cheap? She paid such a small price to get it.

Your confidence level might have been low to begin with and your episode only brought it to the forefront. Of course, you were there and I wasn't so it is up to you to figure out if this is the case.

Good luck.'

Let's be honest, you're a cunt tbf
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Scruff (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
davie

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

only happens to gays tbh
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By davie (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Scruff

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

But seriously. It's AIDS
the_devirginator

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
oi cunt face

i fucking told you how to do it you thick motherfucker
the_devirginator

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
well

fucking quote my pc but change the URL dick face :ninja:
Scruff

posted on 10-15-2008 at 13:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

'i fucking told you how to do it you thick motherfucker'

Mean. Reported
MasonBurkhalter

posted on 08-20-2009 at 16:10 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hey there man

That is perfectly normal. My first time I was completely sober and 18 and I couldn't get it up either. If at first you don't succeed try try again right?In all honesty you should try doing it without drinking first too. I can't even get up at all if I've had one too many. Just chill man I know its embarassing but if you ignore the negative undertones and just keep trying things will get better and better.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By MasonBurkhalter (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.026 seconds, 23 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+