Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » i dunno wht to do and i need help!!!!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: SheSoRad Subject: i dunno wht to do and i need help!!!!
jazz17

posted on 06-15-2008 at 11:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i dunno wht to do and i need help!!!!

im a 17 year old girl living with my brother in his flat because some parental problems. i missed my period a month ago and i decided to wait it out because im irregular in my periods...but then when i went to my doc for my check up and she said i was pregnant!!! i dunno what to do...I dont think i ever had vaginal sex i only had anal twice with my bf. and i never drank or did drugs so i dont know how it could have happened!!!!!!! please help me...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jazz17 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
EpicOne

posted on 06-15-2008 at 16:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Wow

'im a 17 year old girl living with my brother in his flat because some parental problems. i missed my period a month ago and i decided to wait it out because im irregular in my periods...but then when i went to my doc for my check up and she said i was pregnant!!! i dunno what to do...I dont think i ever had vaginal sex i only had anal twice with my bf. and i never drank or did drugs so i dont know how it could have happened!!!!!!! please help me...'

> Um, wow. I just saw this and had to sign up. You're sure you've never had frontal sex? That's the only thing I can think of... There must be some explanation, surely?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By EpicOne (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
jazz17

posted on 06-16-2008 at 13:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
well...

' 'im a 17 year old girl living with my brother in his flat because some parental problems. i missed my period a month ago and i decided to wait it out because im irregular in my periods...but then when i went to my doc for my check up and she said i was pregnant!!! i dunno what to do...I dont think i ever had vaginal sex i only had anal twice with my bf. and i never drank or did drugs so i dont know how it could have happened!!!!!!! please help me...'

> Um, wow. I just saw this and had to sign up. You're sure you've never had frontal sex? That's the only thing I can think of... There must be some explanation, surely?'

well...i suffer from insomia so i have to take sleeping pills so i can sleep...the only explanation is that my brother when i was sleeping....but i dont want to believe its true and dunno wht to do right now or how to make sure!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jazz17 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
htownmike

posted on 06-16-2008 at 18:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
in my opinion

I would get a second opinion, just to make sure.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By htownmike (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
SheSoRad

posted on 06-23-2008 at 08:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
perhaps...

It's important to remember that any contact between your genitals and his without protection can result in semen being left behind. And they have this nasty habit of finding its way to the egg. So, if he didn't use a condom, even if it was anal sex, semen can leak out, and find its way to your vagina.

It isn't very likely, but it is possible, and almost certainly not unheard of.

However it happened, I wish you the best of luck.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By SheSoRad (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.013 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+