Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » TYING THE KNOT » Found love in Omsk, now what ?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: sheena_junglequeen Subject: Found love in Omsk, now what ?
Bartski

posted on 02-18-2008 at 00:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Found love in Omsk, now what ?

Hi everybody.
Since this is my first post here, a little word from introduction.
I'm 33 year of age, living in Belgium and working for an international company.
I recently went to Russia for the first time (for work). I got on the plane from Brussels to Moscow, and then flew on to Omsk.
There I met up with our partner&customer to discuss matters at hand. He took me to his office and introduced me to his wife and his wife's sister (Elena). I immediately noticed her, bought otherwise thought nothing of it.
After a working day we went out to dinner, and Elena was also there. This is when we first really noticed eachother. That evening and especially the evening after things really heated up between us (although except for kissing&cuddling nothing happened) and I realised that I was falling in love. I didn't tell her that but afterwards she told me that she had feelings for me too.
We have been writing since, and she promised that she would come and visit me in Belgium. The only problem is that I have a girlfriend and she has a husband and a 4 year old daughter. I know I can't stop thinking of her and obviously she doesn't stop thinking about me either.
I would love to get to know her better, see her, and if things work out even go all the way with marriage and what not. But then reality hits, and I get a bit scared. She's married, I live together with my girlfriend. Is she just uing me to be able to get to Europe (although she is anything but a poor girl back in Omsk).
I'm sorry for the length of this post, but I wanted to paint a correct picture.
Any replies are welcome !
Bart
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Bartski (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
smartandy007

posted on 05-25-2011 at 02:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

First of all I think you shouldn't have got involved with a married women. But knowing the situation now that you are already in the dilemma whether to take this forward. The reason this happened might be that things aren't working well between you and your girl-friend and vice-versa with she and her husband. If this is the case, you should speak up and take a firm decision of tying the knots. As this is a very crucial decision for both of you. So think wisely and only then come to a proper conclusion.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By smartandy007 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cornhuskers1970

posted on 06-29-2020 at 16:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Messing with married women is a bad move

Used to call guys like this homewreckers. My dad, rest his ugly mean soul, had a thing about married women. Ruined a lot of kids from those families. I knew some of them. Went to scholl with some of them. It messed them up. So you can justify it anyway you'd want to but it still is a bad idea to mess with married women.

You're on a forum where everybody talks about meeting SINGLE women, and you go bringing up a married one. BS. Now I feel like an accomplice in your scummy behavior. I won't ever mess with a family, you jackass. I hope your squiggly little pink pecker falls off. Go screw yourself Piece of Sh**t.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cornhuskers1970 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sheena_junglequeen

posted on 06-29-2020 at 21:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Cornhusker is a angry man

What the hell is a cornhusker anyway? The rude shouts at the man who found love with a russian woman. Shes married? So what? They are adults, not like you.

This world needs more love. Doesnt matter where you find it or with who. If it doesnt work out thats just how it is.

People come here for positives. Information brings hope and your like a destroyer. Russian women are beautif people and Im a WOMAN too.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sheena_junglequeen (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.33 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+