Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » looking for male virgin
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Virgin4Life Subject: looking for male virgin
bored

posted on 02-04-2008 at 16:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
looking for male virgin

My wife and i have been married for 7yrs and have decided to spice up our sex life. We talked about a year about the options at our disposal and have decided to bring another person to bed. I of course want her to try it with another woman but her having sex with another guy has also came up. Im much more comfortable and turned on with the other guy being a virgin. If anyone is interested post here or email me if ur more comfortable. I sincerely hope i havent offended anyone and trust me im a little nervous posting this. We live south of houston in texas and would prefer someone close but that isnt a must. Someone clean and healthy mentally aswell as mature about the whole thing. Just inquire if you have questions. Thank you.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bored (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bored

posted on 02-07-2008 at 17:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
no replies

Its been a few days and still no replies and i assume its because its a bit of an unorthodox situation. So i figured id give a few more details to make anyone thats interested a little more comfortable with e-mailing me and starting some kind of preliminary conversation.

For starters my wife and i dont plan on just getting into bed with the first person to jump-we have never done anything like this before so we will be taking it step by step. Also im not into guys so dont worry about that!

Im 26yrs old, white, and my wife is 27 and hispanic (though she doesnt speak any spanish!) We live in an expensive neighborhood about 30mins south of houston. We are classy but down to earth. I know this whole situation might sound like we are freaks (and that might be the case lol), but after 7yrs we are secure enough in our relationship that we can try something like this and not worry about the usual pitfalls such as jealousy. We have two kids and pretty much live your normal american life (go to work, come home, watch american idol, and head off to bed early to start over again) Occasionally we go out and have a few drinks, (we are still young) but with all the responsibility of a family we had become too business-like and life had become monotonous. So here we are. I hope this helps anyone who was a little concerned about the authenticity of this request. Once again thank you for your time.

My email is ghettostar693@msn.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bored (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
LondonGuy

posted on 12-29-2008 at 02:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Consider the other guy

I think you've got to see it from the other person's point of view - if you're a Male and still a virgin you might consider losing your virginity with a married woman but do you really want her husband around at the time as well?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By LondonGuy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
htownmike

posted on 12-29-2008 at 21:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
it's too much

I live in Houston myself and I won't consider this. There's to much much going on, you are married and have kids.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By htownmike (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Virgin4Life

posted on 06-03-2009 at 13:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

You are a closet homosexual and your wife is too stupid to realize that (hispanic). Your marriage will fail, please see Brokeback Mountain for reference. I will fuck her after your divorce, because I don't want you around for that.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Virgin4Life (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.876 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+