Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » it's better to wait
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Luckygohappy Subject: it's better to wait
Luckygohappy

posted on 08-03-2007 at 23:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
it's better to wait

Trust me, I'm 22 and have had sex over 1,000 times. I have herpes and HPV, and have had countless pregnancy scares. Also, most of my partners have hurt me emotionally... I loved them, gave myself to them physically, just to have them treat me like crap. One of them even went so far as to rape me twice... he put me through so much hell that I ended up flunking out of college.

It wasn't until 2 years later (March 2007) when I accepted Jesus into my life that I was able to forgive my ex and move on. I was baptized on June 3, and six days later I started dating the most wonderful man, Jim. I was totally honest and upfront with Jim about everything, and he completely accepted me and fell in love with me for who I am. He's also a Christian, and we agree that our relationship is so amazing that God must have had a hand in bringing us together. We already want to marry each other someday, although we're not rushing into it. And yes, we're waiting until marriage for sex (it's what both of us want).... he's not a virgin either, so it'll be hard but definitely worth the wait!!

Please, anyone thinking about having premarital sex, learn from my mistakes... my past partners all seemed like nice guys, but in the end, all they cared about was themselves and getting laid. There are still good guys (like Jim) out there who will respect you and be willing to wait... have patience and you will find one!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Luckygohappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.96 seconds, 8 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+