Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » non-virgin gf confusion
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Luckygohappy Subject: non-virgin gf confusion
CaptainSpaulding

posted on 07-26-2007 at 09:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
non-virgin gf confusion

I have had a new girlfriend for about 2 1/2 months now. She is a non-virgin, while I myself am a virgin. As far as I know, despite having sex with 2 guys, she is clean as far as STDs go. I am not sure exactly if she would want anything more than vaginal intercourse. I guess the question is do I have a risk of infection despite me going to use a condom when we eventually have intercourse? Any other precautions that I should take?

Thanks for the help
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By CaptainSpaulding (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Luckygohappy

posted on 08-14-2007 at 12:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
ok....

I'm really against you two having sex at this point, because it seems like you don't know her all that well. Ya'll need to talk about sex before it happens; talk about any STD's she may have gotten (have her get tested, if it makes you feel more comfortable), birth control, and ask her what kind of sex she wants, since you're unsure.

Just because she's not a virgin doesn't mean you have an obligation to sleep with her or anything. Same goes if she wants to do anything else sexually that you're uncomfortable with.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Luckygohappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.008 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+