Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT .....GO A HEAD
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Luckygohappy Subject: IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT .....GO A HEAD
WOWITFEELSGOOD

posted on 06-28-2007 at 21:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT .....GO A HEAD

WELL AT FIRST I WAS LIKE I WANTED TO WAIT BUT THEN MY CURIOSITY DROVE ME INSANE I WAS A VIRGIN UP UNTIL LAST MONDAY OF LAST YEAR . AND I MEAN AT FIRST IT WAS KIND OF WIERD . THEN IT TURNED OUT TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

:D AT FIRST YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS BUT I WANTED TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT LONGER BUT IM GLAD IT HAPPENED . NOT ONLY WAS MY CURIOSITY BITING ME IN THE ASS, BUT I WANTED TO TRY IT . I WASN'T UNDER NO KINDS OF PRESSURE BUT I JUST GOT UP AND LITERALLY FELT LIKE DOING "IT " ITS ALL ABOUT MAINLY TRUST . JUST REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION. EVEN IF YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE STILL VIRGINS USE IT TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE. NOW TO ALL OF THE BOYS , REMEMBER TO WRAP IT UP AND LADIES DON'T DO IT UNTIL HE AGREES TO WRAP IT UP . AND IF HE SAYS HE CAN'T FEEL IT . IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH THAT YOU LIKE /LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO LET HIM GO THIS FAR ????? AM I RIGHT . BUT KEEP IT POSITIVE. ;)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By WOWITFEELSGOOD (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Luckygohappy

posted on 08-14-2007 at 13:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
yep

' JUST REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION. EVEN IF YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE STILL VIRGINS USE IT TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE. NOW TO ALL OF THE BOYS , REMEMBER TO WRAP IT UP AND LADIES DON'T DO IT UNTIL HE AGREES TO WRAP IT UP . AND IF HE SAYS HE CAN'T FEEL IT . IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH THAT YOU LIKE /LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO LET HIM GO THIS FAR ????? AM I RIGHT . BUT KEEP IT POSITIVE. ;)'

Yes, use a condom because she can get pregnant even if you two are both virgins!! If a guy refuses to use one it means he doesn't care about the girl, and more than likely will not be there if she gets pregnant... I've seen it far too many times with my friends!!

And it's BS that a guy "can't feel it" with a condom on... It may not feel as good, but even if he's wearing a condom, he can feel the girl tight around him (think about it), and that will make him orgasm.

But definitely make sure you wait until you're both ready to deal with the responsibility that comes with sex. Having a baby too young can turn your life upside-down (condoms can break, and the pill isn't even 100% effective). STD's arent' any fun either... take it from me, herpes are very painful and can make people not want to date you later on :(
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Luckygohappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.812 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+