Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » When masturbating do you use....
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Poll:
A vibrator
A 2 ft long double ended dildo
An animal (ie. snake)
A vegetable or fruit
A random object around the house
Your hand/fingers
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: MisterHappy Subject: When masturbating do you use....
Mr_Buttsechs

posted on 04-05-2007 at 08:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
When masturbating do you use....

I love touching myself in the pants.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Mr_Buttsechs (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
nerfwarrior

posted on 04-05-2007 at 08:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I use knives

and I usually stick something down my pee hole usually a wire that I heat up. Masterbation is a sin and so I punish myself while doing it.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By nerfwarrior (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GreyGoose

posted on 04-05-2007 at 08:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Perverts!

I cannot stand for this type of talk!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GreyGoose (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Mr_Buttsechs

posted on 04-05-2007 at 08:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
IT"S NOT A SIN!!!

Masturbation is not a sin if you are an atheist :P

Convert now and you will never have a worry in the world again.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Mr_Buttsechs (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GreyGoose

posted on 04-05-2007 at 08:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Go away!

You, sir, are a large pagan! I hope you enjoy life with your homosexuals and pregnant unwed mothers who all use crack!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GreyGoose (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ControlModule

posted on 04-05-2007 at 09:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hands

Rosie palms and her five sisters have alsways been good to me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ControlModule (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
MisterHappy

posted on 04-05-2007 at 12:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
When masterbating....

The curling iron in my ass is really starting to hurt. Maybe I should switch to a hair dryer?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By MisterHappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.016 seconds, 15 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+