Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » PLEASE HELP!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: SouthernComfort25 Subject: PLEASE HELP!
bigworld_bigchoices

posted on 03-04-2007 at 11:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
PLEASE HELP!

OK SO HERE'S THE DEAL...IM 17, SENIOR, AND WANT TO HAVE FUN RIGHT NOW...I DONT KNOW IF THATS SELFEXPLANATORY BUT ANYWAY...I HAVE THIS GUY THAT I AM TALKING TO BUT WE ARE NOT "OFFICIALLY" TOGETHER MAINLY BC ITS MY CHOICE NOT TO. I THINK...NO NO...I KNOW IM READY TO LOOSE MY VIRGINITY. I FEEL THAT IM OVERALL MATURE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY EMOTIONS AFTERWARDS AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF PREGNACY AND DISEASES. I WANT TO BE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE AND I FEEL HE IS THE RIGHT GUY TO DO THIS WITH. BUT ANYWAY I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HIM I WANT TO WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A HOE YAKNO. THE THING IS I KNOW I WANT TO LOOSE IT BUT I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD WAIT LONGER TO LOOSE IT TO HIM OR HOW I SHOULD APPROACH THE SITUATION. PLEASE HELP IM AT WITZ END RIGHT NOW.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bigworld_bigchoices (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Blank_Wall

posted on 03-04-2007 at 15:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
If you act like a hoe, you will look like a hoe.

'OK SO HERE'S THE DEAL...IM 17, SENIOR, AND WANT TO HAVE FUN RIGHT NOW...I DONT KNOW IF THATS SELFEXPLANATORY BUT ANYWAY...I HAVE THIS GUY THAT I AM TALKING TO BUT WE ARE NOT "OFFICIALLY" TOGETHER MAINLY BC ITS MY CHOICE NOT TO. I THINK...NO NO...I KNOW IM READY TO LOOSE MY VIRGINITY. I FEEL THAT IM OVERALL MATURE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY EMOTIONS AFTERWARDS AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF PREGNACY AND DISEASES. I WANT TO BE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE AND I FEEL HE IS THE RIGHT GUY TO DO THIS WITH. BUT ANYWAY I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HIM I WANT TO WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A HOE YAKNO. THE THING IS I KNOW I WANT TO LOOSE IT BUT I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD WAIT LONGER TO LOOSE IT TO HIM OR HOW I SHOULD APPROACH THE SITUATION. PLEASE HELP IM AT WITZ END RIGHT NOW.'
===================================================

So, basically, you want to have sex with a guy that isn’t all that significant to you
- who you do not love - so you are acting like a “hoe”. I’m sorry, but if you act
like a “hoe”, you will sound like a “hoe” when you tell that guy that you want
to have sex with him - there’s no getting around that.

(Personally, I think the term “slut” would be more applicable in this instance.
A whore does it for compensation of some sort, while a slut just does it for fun.
I also think you are posting this to the wrong forum. You need to post this to one
that focuses on sex - not virginity - as the likely response that you’ll get from
most of the people who post to this group is the advice to practice some self-restraint
- and wait until someone special comes into your life.)

I find it rather depressing how so many people devalue the act of sex to the point
that it becomes something to do because it’s fun - or due to cultural norms
- to “fit in” - and for no other particular reason. If you should later meet
a guy that you actually love, you will likely regret whatever “fun” you might have
had within your past. Sex is a lot more fun with someone that you love.

On top of that, you will ALWAYS have the risk of HIV/AIDS, along with many other
forms of STD’s that may not be fatal, but can make your life miserable. I read
somewhere that 1 in 4 of the adult population has an STD of some sort, and that
a substantial percentage of women have HPV - the virus that can cause cervical cancer.

Everyone who has contracted a STD is someone who once thought that it would never
happen to them - or just didn’t think at all.

If I ever get into a relationship with anyone, she must be a virgin - like myself.
If I ever do have sex, I intend to do it with only one girl in my lifetime
- someone with whom I have made a lifetime commitment to - and I want it to be the
same for her as well - it would be a significant part of our bond. It also
eliminates the significant possibility that she will have a disease of some sort.

I realize that what I want is unrealistic, and that I will very likely die a virgin,
but I really don’t have a problem with that.

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By Blank_Wall (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
do_whats_best

posted on 03-09-2007 at 13:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wait until its perfect

I'm 17 and I'm not a virgin. I'm happy because my boyfriend and I have been together since I was 15 and I know that it is love and I know that this is forever. I'm not telling you to stay a virgin but don’t you want your first time to be really special? Although most people on this forum believe in no sex before marriage, they believe this because they want it to be amazing and with somebody that they really love. Don’t rush into it, wait until you find somebody that cares enough about you to make your relationship ‘official’ and cares enough so that you know, for sure, that it is the right thing to do. I live in England and sex is legal at 16 but my boyfriend waited nearly a year after that for me because he knew that I wasn’t ready to take that step, and when we did, it was perfect. Do you think that this boy would wait for you?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By do_whats_best (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bigworld_bigchoices

posted on 03-14-2007 at 10:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Yea well...

Yea well you see...I already lost my virginity not too long after this posts. The thing is that I like him and I can see us being together which we are to a point and Im fine with that, of course, because its my decision. He's fine with it too...although he would like for us to be together. And it was special eventhough I didnt love him it was special. Well Im happy with the decision that I made and I dont regret it but thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it. :D
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bigworld_bigchoices (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
SouthernComfort25

posted on 03-16-2007 at 11:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Been there done that!

Ok the reason why I chose to respond to this one was due to the fact that I once was 17 and was at that line of thinking. Well it was not until a short time later at 18, I decided to have sex with this guy that I liked a lot. Needless to say he told me that he loved me and I decided to believe him. I thought that I was in love with him as well and i decided to make the decision to have sex. Well about a month later, I ended up pregnant. I am not saying that today I would have changed anything in the world because I love my son a whole lot. But with having a child so young I was not ready and I sure was not ready to give up the rest of my teenage years. But when that little boy was born I was forced to give up everything that I once enjoyed. I can honestly say that if I could go back and change things then I would have waited for sex until I was ready for it. I NEVER would have done it because I THOUGHT that I really LIKED a guy. GIRLS IT'S NOT WORTH IT. So remember if you decided to go and have sex with a guy that you THINK you like and NOT LOVE, just remember, you might just end up pregnant and forced to give up the rest of your childhood/teenage years and then you will be stuck with that guy in your life wether you want him there or not.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By SouthernComfort25 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.019 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+