Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » squirting
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: VirginHunting Subject: squirting
Irina

posted on 11-27-2006 at 20:04 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
squirting

I am a 18 year old virgin, I have been masturbating since I was 13. Ever time I have a orgasm I urinate (squirt) I have always wanted to have sex but I am to embarrassed to. I orgasm very easily and I know I will squirt all over him, I have tried many times to masturbate and not squirt, but I just can not control it when I orgasm. Is it normal to squirt, I never heard of any of my friends say they squirt. Would this gross out a guy if I squirt all over him? I do not want to be a virgin any more but I do not want people to make fun of me. Any help would be appreciated.

Irina
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Irina (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 11-28-2006 at 05:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Definetly normal...

Hey,

Yes it's normal to squirt and most men find it a HUGE turn-on. It's NOT urine, it's a lubricated liquid and it completely normal. Not every women can squirt but I would say that men would find this a huge turn-on. I don't know much about this and can't do this myself, but here is a link to a sex forum. One of the discussions is on Squirting....the person is asking how many women can squirt and if it's a turn-on....Read all the responses! You will see that it's common and that most men like it.

Now, if you have sex with a young inexperienced man, he might be surprised. As long as he knows it's normal...also you will ONLY squirt if you have an orgasm. It's unlikely you will orgasm from intercourse alone the first time. You might find that if you are nervous you will not orgasm. It will probably take you years of experimentation before you are comfortable and are able to squirt during sex. Squirting normally happens with g-spot orgasms but not always..
Anyway, read the link I give you. You have NOTHING to worry about. Count yourself lucky. By the way, this is called "female ejaculation"

http://www.themarriagebed.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1308

It goes on for four pages. Read it all. You have to be married or engaged to post replies in the forum but read it anyway...It's really interesting. I learned alot from reading about it.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Gonzalez87

posted on 11-30-2006 at 13:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
SQUIRTER

I'm a guy, thats really hot.
The idea of your "area" being all wet and sensative will drive your man crazy (in a good way)

Do you know how many guys try to make there women squirt and don't manage it?

Hundreds, trust me you'll make him feel really good about himself if you squirt and if he is not selfish in bed, he will want to "thank you" for that by doing all the stuff you like.

... wish I knew a squirter lol

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Gonzalez87 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
nerfwarrior

posted on 04-05-2007 at 08:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
really

Call me. Plz.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By nerfwarrior (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GreyGoose

posted on 04-05-2007 at 08:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
???

Bizarre!

Have you had a doctor check you out?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GreyGoose (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
LittleRichard

posted on 04-05-2007 at 08:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
squirting vag

does the vaginal VOlcano cause you any pain?

Whats the smallest "richard" that sets you off?

I maye be intrested in attempting such a feat.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By LittleRichard (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Mr_Buttsechs

posted on 04-05-2007 at 08:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I love

squirters. They are phenom.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Mr_Buttsechs (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
hideouschud

posted on 04-05-2007 at 10:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
ewww

Thats gross... LOL

Do you ever spray your cat to see his reaction? That'd be funny LOL
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By hideouschud (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
MisterHappy

posted on 04-05-2007 at 11:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Squirter

I squirt like an elephant.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By MisterHappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
VirginHunting

posted on 10-22-2007 at 01:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
We like it. Not urine.

99.99% of men like squirting. If it is happening with a genuine orgasm it is likely not urine - rather female ejaculate, in which case you should be prooud because many men wish their women was able to relax enough to swuirt and many women wish the same for themselves if they are even aware they can do it.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By VirginHunting (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.019 seconds, 17 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+