Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » 22 and never had a date
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Andrew Subject: 22 and never had a date
xieh

posted on 10-09-2006 at 06:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
22 and never had a date

I don't think I'm ugly.. currently finishing a masters degree in computer science.. and I'm pretty sure I'm a nice guy.. I've just never met anybody.. :(..

beyond a joke now.. pissed off want to die. no point to living.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By xieh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
David84

posted on 10-12-2006 at 06:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
f

if it makes you feel any better i'm in EXACTLY the same boat as you (like literally word for word). way i see it, eventually you'll get to the point where you just say screw it and you stop overanalyzing things.

eventually i'll break through that point....

out of curiousity though, where do you live?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By David84 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
xieh

posted on 10-14-2006 at 05:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
fg

uk m8.. u?

I do tend to overanalyze, this is true. but I think my major problem is I actually don't know of a girl that lives within a 100 mile radius..

My social circle is the computer science guy's.. those few that do have girlfreinds drive home to see them every few weekends/visa versa.. my own fault for ending up in geeksville.

Mabey I should have tried nursing or something equally populated by girls.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By xieh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Sanji_the_Love_Cook

posted on 10-16-2006 at 10:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Social Circles

Most people end up hooking up through/with women in their social circle, so if you don't have any in yours then you might want to rectify that.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Sanji_the_Love_Cook (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
xieh

posted on 10-17-2006 at 04:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
no girls in the circle

I'd have thought so Sanji..

But I'm sure your not as silly to think that me or my freinds purposely exlude them. I'm quite happy for any number of them to come around any time... infact I'd encourage it.. I simply don't know any to encourage.

Hence problem. Henace sadness. Now if I just gave in and went gay I'd be fine.. Chances of getting a date would increase by an infantesimal percentage. ;)
xieh

posted on 10-18-2006 at 12:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
tv

Relevent tv episode on tv tonight

tommy123

posted on 10-19-2006 at 09:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Sanji

There are very few virgin women where im at. Probably none lol
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tommy123 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sexybiatch69

posted on 10-20-2006 at 13:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
k

stop complaining...get off the comp...and do somethin about it....ur never gunna
get a date by sitting ur ass on the comp...go to a club...mall,,,,
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sexybiatch69 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
xieh

posted on 10-20-2006 at 16:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
suggestions

Suggestions?..

With what you said..

Bit of a socio-phobic, the type to get nightmares about going to clubs.

Don’t understand how people ever "pick up chicks" at the mall.. It’s a ridiculous concept. If ever somebody approached me to talk I'd probably think them mad.

Things you didn't suggest but could do.

I'm dyspraxic so most sports are out.. Enjoy sailing do it most years, never met anybody single or my age before.

Don't really listen to much music or have much interest in..

I love playing cards, including magic, played some with local friends.. Obviously none of which are girls..

I stutter when in front of crowed, so the acting clubs are out.

Enjoy making films, photography, painting and drawing.. But never show my stuff to people as most of it I consider private and done only for myself.

Obviously I'm in the computer club.. Let’s just skip over that sausage fest.

And I think that's all I can come up with.
tommy123

posted on 10-20-2006 at 19:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Xieh

Lets see if can find some female virgins on the forum that im on and bring em here for ya, its worth a try
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tommy123 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
xieh

posted on 10-21-2006 at 15:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Tommy

Lol m8... I'm in london for the weekend (right next to the mill dome).. using my palmtop to get on here..

sounds good @ forum.. ;p

duno.. more here for just somewhere to bitch ;p.. nice place to come and feel better when things start getting depressing..

old story.. some girl i know(through the internet only) is currently making out with some random school dropout cunt. why for the love of god?.. well because girls are weird and are atracted to cunts... confidence thing i assume... stop me if i'm repeating myself., or something you've heard before.
tommy123

posted on 10-21-2006 at 20:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Xieh. im at the point where i wanna get off all of these boards alltogether, but before i go im gonna hook some people up. Virgin cupid in the house will do his thing then leave. Thats my mission
xieh

posted on 10-22-2006 at 13:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
good luck

I wish you all the luck in the world :p.

Got caught in the rain walking back from station.. soaked through and sitting by computer wondering why I only have 10% of my contacts online... something about the third weekend in a semester.. everybody goes home..
Gonzalez87

posted on 12-04-2006 at 19:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Awel

Hi I'm 19 and never had a date or a kiss :-(

Live in the UK 2. What part of England are you from?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Gonzalez87 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Underwhelmed

posted on 04-05-2007 at 16:30 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
BWAHAHAHHAHA

YOU FUCKING LOSER. YOU'RE A FAGGOT. FAGGOTS DON'T GET DATES!!

FREE BUTTSEX FOR ALL NEW PHOENIXFORUMS.NET MEMBERS!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Underwhelmed (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Andrew

posted on 01-06-2008 at 22:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Same here...

19yrs never had a date before, never even kissed...
I'm just waiting for the right girl because I'm very religious and i have high values.

and that guy above is an idiot...

---------

Andrew
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By Andrew (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.932 seconds, 23 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+