Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » Are you a virgin?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: sweettart Subject: Are you a virgin?
David84

posted on 10-03-2006 at 04:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Are you a virgin?

If you're still a virgin, post in this thread with your picture. I'll be posting mine whenn I get home.

Somehow I think your looks probably play a lot larger role than people think when it comes to virginity.

However I could be wrong
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By David84 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
youngvwoman

posted on 10-03-2006 at 14:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Yes

'If you're still a virgin, post in this thread with your picture. I'll be posting mine whenn I get home.

Somehow I think your looks probably play a lot larger role than people think when it comes to virginity.

However I could be wrong'

I hate when a topic has no replies. So, I thought I'd make one.

I'd be inclined to agree with you. I mean, at least for my own personal preference, looks matter. I don't think that's shallow for anyone to admit (and I think it's been said in another thread). If you aren't attracted to someone in some small way, where can it lead to?

I have people who are attracted to me; however, they aren't virgins. And any virgins that I've met, I haven't been attracted to. So there lies my current problem.

I don't mind sharing my picture, but only on a one-to-one basis. But even pictures can be deceiving.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By youngvwoman (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 10-11-2006 at 07:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Not about looks

Well, I'm a model. I have the sterotypical 'hot blond-haired' party girl look and I'm a virgin, so NO, looks have NOTHING to do with whether you're a virgin. Guys will almost have a heart attack when they find out I'm still a virgin. It's a choice! It has nothing to do with how you look. Most guys tag me as a 'player'. As a result I get hit on for flings and one night stands by jock/party guys!!! This makes dating and meeting the right person almost impossible for me!!!!!
If a guy is desperately trying to get laid but can't, okay, looks might be an indicator, but c'mon, most women can weight 500 pounds and still find a guy desperate enought to F@#K them! So, it's all about choice. Looks play a 5% role, if that!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
tommy123

posted on 10-13-2006 at 21:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
staying a virgin

I am a virgin and im not bad looking but being a guy that wants to wait till marriage kind of throws a curve ball at most women and they cant understand it. I made my choice when i was a teenand now that im in my thirties i dont regret it at all because im seeing my friends either get divorced or going from one women to the next with no true meaning or purpose to their relationships with each other but did kiss someone on a talk show which wasnt really me at all. life goes on lol
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tommy123 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 10-15-2006 at 07:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Actually I noticed that most of the girls were I live who sleep around arent pretty at all (one of them has most of her teeth missing), in fact the lads they've slept with dont even find them attractive and say they only went with them cause the girls easy and they were desparate, or they were drunk when they slept with her and wouldn't have if they were sober.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 10-15-2006 at 07:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I agree

If you're a really hot/good-looking women you can afford to be more picky. Often guys are just happy to be in their presence, let alone have sex. The women can afford to chose who they want to sleep with and can hold-out.
If a women is really ugly, they are often more desperate and will mistakingly use 'sex' thinking it's the only way to keep the guy interested in them....as a result they get 'used' and discarded. I know plently of ugly desperate women who get laid on a regular basis....Looks are irrelevant when it comes to sex, epecially if you're a women. As long as a women has a pussy, does it matter what she looks like? Most guys will have sex with 'anything' so, NO looks have nothing to do with it!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
tommy123

posted on 10-16-2006 at 22:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Kitty lololol. Im trying to picture a whole town with women that have no teeth, that thought alone brought a smile to my day lol
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tommy123 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 10-17-2006 at 06:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

lol its not the whole town just this 1 girl that i know of. On this subject alot of protitutes are ment to be really unattractive and just think men pay to have sex with them!! As someone said before its more down to choice than apperance, as anyone can just go to a night club and pick up someone there, but its harder to find the right person. Where I come from most girls lose their virginitys before the age of consent (16) and theres considered something wrong with you if you havent either slept around or been in a long term relationship by the time your 18. I've only ever had 1 proper boyfriend, who i dated for 3 months, but I never got to go all the way with him as my "friend" caused trouble between us before we got there (naturally i dont speak to her anymore), I've had other boyfriends who've I've only dated for about a week or two as they lose interest as i wont have sex with them after a short time. I'm 21 now and I sometimes wonder if I'm ever going to meet someone.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 10-17-2006 at 08:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
some advice

' I've had other boyfriends who've I've only dated for about a week or two as they lose interest as i wont have sex with them after a short time. I'm 21 now and I sometimes wonder if I'm ever going to meet someone.'

It's a good thing you didn't sleep with them, if they lost interest because you wouldn't have sex with them. This is a classic sign that a guy cares NOTHING about you. You are a faceless object to a guy if they lose interest because you won't put out!! After using your body, these same guys would have still lost interest in you...After sex is out of the way, the thrill is often gone for most guys, and they will pick their next prey. This is why so many girls end up getting used. Trust me...you are lucky to still be holding out and waiting for someone decent who will actually like you........remember guys do not have to like you to have sex with you! A guy can hate you and still enjoy having sex with you!
If a guy were really interested in you, they would wait...they would wait ALONG time...trust me...I'm 100% positive on that.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 10-17-2006 at 12:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Thanx. I get a bit down sometimes about it especially as virginity is frowned upon were i live. Sometimes I feel asif I should just get it over and done with but then i think i havent waited this long just to waste it.
tommy123

posted on 10-18-2006 at 18:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I would post my pic but

but my video is all over the net anyways lol
tommy123

posted on 10-18-2006 at 18:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Kitty

I know how u feel . Being a virgin where i live is like going against the grain.
Its a good thing i have always hated to be a wannabee or i would have given in a long time ago. I was recently on a talk show about virginity and its almost like virgins are like exctinct animals that were just found. I got too many ooohhss and ahhhss when people found out i was in my late thirties and still a virgin. To me waiting for the right person feels normal(just like breathing).
youngvwoman

posted on 10-18-2006 at 20:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Wow

'I know how u feel . Being a virgin where i live is like going against the grain.
Its a good thing i have always hated to be a wannabee or i would have given in a long time ago. I was recently on a talk show about virginity and its almost like virgins are like exctinct animals that were just found. I got too many ooohhss and ahhhss when people found out i was in my late thirties and still a virgin. To me waiting for the right person feels normal(just like breathing).'

I'd love to hear more about the talk show experience. Was the show generally belittling your choice or were they cordial?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By youngvwoman (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
tommy123

posted on 10-18-2006 at 21:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Youngwoman

You can pm me if u wanna hear about the talk show. It was an expereince i will never forget. By the way it was the tyra banks show.
tommy123

posted on 10-18-2006 at 21:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Reasons fro staying a virgin?

Im curious what is everyones reason for staying a virgin?
princessprettykitty

posted on 10-19-2006 at 04:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Im curious what is everyones reason for staying a virgin?

I just want to wait for the right person. I've seen so many girls get used over the years and I don't want that to be me.
tommy123

posted on 10-19-2006 at 09:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Reasons

Good reason Kitty. You mean you dont want to see yourself go through the emotional roller coaster that most people are experiencing these days.
My reason is a combination of social, religious, and personal ones. I have heard that there are some virgin clubs somewhere but i cant recall where i heard it from. Comments anyone? Youngwoman, yes i also havent been attracted to the virgins i have dated (yet).For me , ive always been attracted to the girl next door type. I dated a model once and she was the most shallow person i have ever met. Everytime i was looking at her i would see my brothers face lol(scared the heck out of me hehehehe). Not saying that all models are shallow but this one certainly was.I remember another girl i was at a restaurant with who didnt know i was a virgin. She asked if i believed in safe sex. I responded by telling her i never used a condom in my life. Suffice to say she was scared to touch me after that . I still see her sometimes and she still is frightened to come near me hehehehehe

Also where is everyone from in here?
princessprettykitty

posted on 10-20-2006 at 11:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I'm from England.
tommy123

posted on 10-20-2006 at 16:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
where from

Southern california here
dave_in_mk

posted on 10-21-2006 at 01:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Completely disagree...........

Hi there

I've just stumbled across this forum.

I am a male virgin in the UK and I turn 40 in a couple of weeks time ! My best female friend is 33 and also still a virgin. She is really good looking and it is simply her personal choice that she wants to wait until marriage. I am the same. I am not the kind of guy that women flock to in their 1000's, but I am certainly not ugly..... I am probably classed as above average. I have certainyl had lots of chances to lose my virginity but that voice in my head has stopped me each time and told me to wait until marriage .... because deep down, thats what i want.

I really think looks have nothing to do with it. I think if a person is still a virgin it is by personal choice or some psychological reason e.g. very sever shyness or even a fear of sex (perhaps due to abuse in childhood).

As one of the other contributors said (but not in exactly the same words that I am using), some men can be so desperate for sex that they would do it with the ugliest woman on earth, so if a woman is still a virgin, it is definately by choice or a psychological reason. Likewise for a man, there is always going to be the opportunity for sex, even for the ugliest of men. if they are that desperate they can also visit a prostitute.

I think there are more virgins out there than people imagine, but not all of them feel brave enough to stand up and say that they are.

Dave

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dave_in_mk (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 10-23-2006 at 20:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
??

I'm from California
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.408 seconds, 28 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+