Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » please help w/serious prob
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: SouthernComfort25 Subject: please help w/serious prob
firefighter142

posted on 09-05-2006 at 03:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
please help w/serious prob

the girl that i am seeing now is still a virgin and well im not. she says that she wants to wait until marriage to lose her virginity and i respect that of her and i want her to wait until marriage, (well she wants to marry me) and i do her to.
but my problem is that she does things to turn me on and she does it very well and i ask her to stop because it puts thoughts and passions for it in my head and it is killing me because i am trying to respect her wishs but i think she is doing it on purpose and what i want to know is how in the hell can i curve the feeling of wanting to have sex with her and what should i tell her.
please help w/ this probleme i am begging
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By firefighter142 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
km3883

posted on 09-10-2006 at 12:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Tell her that if she dont stop you will have to fuck her before marriage.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By km3883 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
destiny

posted on 11-26-2006 at 17:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
listen

well when she hit on you hit on her back then when she get hard like she makes you yall both are going to be in that mood and before you know it you both have made love!goodluck
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By destiny (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Marguerite25

posted on 12-10-2006 at 23:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Tell her

I think your best bet would be to tell her how you really feel. If you tell her that you really want to respect her wishes but, she is making it hard for you to do that; I think she'll understand. If that doesn't work it would be good for you to get away from her for a short time (not break up with her, just walk away) find somewhere else to be, give yourself a second to cool off. It will keep you from doing something you might regret in the heat of the moment. If she asks why tell her again, that you're just trying to respect her even if it means putting a little distance bettween you for a while.

Good-Luck : )
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Marguerite25 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
David84

posted on 12-13-2006 at 12:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
a

so have you guys decided to not do ANYTHING?

if she's that good at 'turning you on', and is doin it deliberately, somehow I REALLY doubt she hasn't done at least SOMETHING with a guy (while not actually sex)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By David84 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
milo

posted on 04-08-2007 at 16:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
OMG

'rape the bitch and be done with it...'

U dont rape no one

Ps BigOne get your stupid ass out of tis place if u tell him to rape a girl
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By milo (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
SouthernComfort25

posted on 04-09-2007 at 13:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Talk to her

It sounds to me that the best thing for you to do would be to talk to her and let her know what she is doing. She may or may not be doing it on purpose, you never know. If she is not doing it on purpose then she may not even realize what she is doing. Some women just end up doing somethings to make guys turned on and no even know it, more or less like habits. Coming from a womans point of view you would be a lot better off if you just tell her how you feel and definatly let her know that you are trying to respect her wishes however she is making it very hard for you to do. Just be honest!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By SouthernComfort25 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.03 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+