Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » Is it ok for me to have sex with a 14 year old girl am 17
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Luckygohappy Subject: Is it ok for me to have sex with a 14 year old girl am 17
sweetbear

posted on 09-04-2006 at 20:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Is it ok for me to have sex with a 14 year old girl am 17

i have date this girl for 2 months and sometimes she want me to stay with her in her house because her parents work at night wath should i do her birth day is march 12 and my is april 29 am a virgin and so she is

I love her very much but i dont know what to do
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweetbear (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
KICKER

posted on 09-06-2006 at 07:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
HELL NO

No its not ok whatsoever. This girl is still a child as are you. You have no idea what love is or means. Leave that lil girl alone and let her be a child. Got all the time in the world for all that bull.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By KICKER (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
arronbond

posted on 09-09-2006 at 13:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
pls dont mate

dont for both of u dont just leave it
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By arronbond (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sexybiatch69

posted on 09-09-2006 at 17:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
k

hell no r u serious.
ur like a SENIOR in HS....and shes like in 8th grade right? wait till shes 18 b/c
...thats like fuckin your lil sis c'mon now
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sexybiatch69 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
problemchild

posted on 09-15-2006 at 20:44 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
its perfectly fine

it sounds awesome to me i kno a 12 yo n 24 yo who do it so y not
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By problemchild (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
arronbond

posted on 09-16-2006 at 10:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
what

oi problem child i hope thats a sick joke i hope its a lie thats so wrong no only illiegall the 24 yr old is a pedofile its wrong
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By arronbond (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Gonzalez87

posted on 10-24-2006 at 05:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
two words

Now I know this guy was found innocent and I love his music but if you do this everyone will have two words for you.

Michael Jackson.

Only difference is you did it
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Gonzalez87 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 10-27-2006 at 08:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I dont think thats a good idea, i mean i dont know where you come from, but where i live (Britain) its illegal. And I'm not being funny but at 17 why you dating a 14 year old anyway? A 3 year age gap isn't much when your older (say 18 and 21) but it is when your younger.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
BigOne

posted on 10-27-2006 at 10:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
it depends...

on how mature the girl in question is, both mentally and physically...
A good friend of mine starting sleeping with a 14 year old girl, when he was 18, it did no harm whatsoever... the girl in question was ready for it...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Doctor Ted, happy to help...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By BigOne (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kaylaboo

posted on 06-07-2007 at 21:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I think it kool

Well my prospective i think if yall think yall in luv yall should i mean if yall n luv n yall want 2 n able 2 take care of a child then fine but yea i think its cool bcuz if hur parents care they will want hurr 2 be happy
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By kaylaboo (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
tolga_g

posted on 07-07-2007 at 07:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
virgin

i wonder if dat guy did dat 14yr old girl.. anywayz is it ok for me to do "stuff" with my daughters best friend.. she says that im good looking and masculine
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tolga_g (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
FordTriton

posted on 07-14-2007 at 10:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
durr

and you are a perv. durr. no its not ok for u to do ur daughters friend...wtf? r u friggin stupid? duh!! wow i cant believe you would ask that...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By FordTriton (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Luckygohappy

posted on 08-14-2007 at 12:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wtmf??

'it sounds awesome to me i kno a 12 yo n 24 yo who do it so y not'

Are you SERIOUS?!? I'm 22 & everyone I know will not do anything with someone under 18... 24 and 12 is illegal no matter where you live, that 24 year old needs to find an adult to sleep with or at least leave the middle-schoolers alone!!

I'm gonna say no to the 14 & 17 year olds too... seriously don't have sex until you're ready to handle anything that may happen!! Do you really want to risk having a baby at your ages???
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Luckygohappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.023 seconds, 20 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+