Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » Fears about First-Time Sex
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Mr. Respectable Subject: Fears about First-Time Sex
BG

posted on 01-06-2004 at 04:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Fears about First-Time Sex

When you have sex for the first time, what can you do or what can you take to have less pain? How do I stay calm about it going in?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By BG (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
peggy

posted on 01-06-2004 at 04:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Many women experience some physical pain or discomfort when the hymen is broken during the first experience of intercourse. However, the pain usually isn't intense if the woman is a willing participant. Also, many virgins do not have this pain because they have already broken their hymens accidentally during sports, minor accidents, etc. If you're very concerned about physical pain, consider seeing a female gynecologist for an exam and ask her opinion and recommendations. You can also find information about the physical aspects of first-time sex, including possible pain, in the Sexual Health area of iVillageHealth.
Regarding an emotional or psychological perspective, if a woman is feeling anxious about having sex for the first time, one possibility is to discuss her concerns with her partner beforehand. A caring man will want the sexual experience to be enjoyable for both partners and will be as gentle and loving as needed. If the woman does not feel able to discuss her feelings with her partner, she might benefit from waiting to have sex until she is able to handle the emotional as well as physical intimacy, or until she is in a healthier relationship.

In fact, I recommend that any woman having such thoughts carefully assess whether she truly wants to engage in intercourse at all right now. Is she feeling pressured by her partner to have sex before she's ready? Or is she pressuring herself out of belief that she "should" have sex even if she doesn't want to? If either situation is the case, I'd recommend she hold off on intercourse until she resolves her ambivalence -- or is in a relationship that is supportive, respectful and caring enough to honor her pacing. People whose anxiety about sex is related to past physical or sexual assaults or emotional trauma also may benefit from counseling to help them release the hold the past may have on them. That said, if you are in a loving relationship and truly want to engage in intercourse, remind yourself beforehand that any pain associated with the initial insertion of your partner's penis will be transitory. Relax and enjoy the foreplay (kissing, snuggling, stroking, etc.) as much as possible. The more relaxed and aroused you are (which may sound paradoxical!), the more you will enjoy the experience. I'd also keep in mind that, especially during your first intercourse, neither you nor your partner have to perform perfectly. If the first time doesn't set off fireworks -- which is often the case -- you will have plenty of other occasions to explore, play and learn together how to have a mutually pleasurable experience.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By peggy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Christina Quen

posted on 03-04-2004 at 22:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
fears about the first time

I think that you should take your time. Start off by doing some self masterbation, then ask your boyfriend to help you a little. Then when you get use to it, you should be comfortable with yourself enough to go futher.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Christina Quen (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
wannabe

posted on 07-06-2004 at 05:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Greetings,
The first time = breaking of the hymen = the blood of the agreement = "marriage" as in "one flesh and blood".

Are you ready for joining (marriage)? if not, (Personally) I would not do it.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By wannabe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Mr. Respectable

posted on 05-15-2005 at 09:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

First off I think most of you guys have given her some great advice.

First off sex is only good when you have it with someone you truly care about. and take it easy. If your more worried about the pain than the person your doin it with, your truly not ready. So yeah just chill out and you'll be fine ;)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Mr. Respectable (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.437 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+