Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » hymen tearing?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: princessprettykitty Subject: hymen tearing?
cheerstar

posted on 07-17-2006 at 16:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hymen tearing?

Okay, So I was getting fingered by my boyfriend a day ago, and I started to bleed quite a bit, not A LOT but i was bleeding for about 15 minutes, and then we did it again, i was bleeding but not as long, and just today he was fingering me, and I started bleeding again, I think every time it was bleeding for a shorter period of time..

I am a virgin, and he has been fingering me for a while, just yesterday did it bleed, it never has before, I don't have any STD's, So I know that isn't the problem.

Okay, So in basis I'm asking can the hyman tear more and more over a period of time? or is there something wrong.

I've read elsewhere that it can tear over a period of time, I just want to be sure that this is normal..

Thank you, Ashley.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cheerstar (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Gonzalez87

posted on 07-18-2006 at 13:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Bleeding

Well to the best of my knowledge the hymen only breaks once. So I think you should see and doctor about this. Either that or get you boyfriend to cut his nails.

Hope your alrite x
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Gonzalez87 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cheerstar

posted on 07-19-2006 at 07:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hymen..

Oh, because i have read on many sights that it tears more than once...and ive also heard many people even when they are married still have some of their hymen left
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cheerstar (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 07-20-2006 at 08:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

ive heard that sometimes it can take a few goes before it breaks fully. also maybe your boyfriends nails r too long or he's doing it a bit to roughly either of these two can strach you n make you bleed
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.795 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+