Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » is not bleeding your first time good or bad??
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: commoests Subject: is not bleeding your first time good or bad??
Geraldine

posted on 07-05-2006 at 13:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
is not bleeding your first time good or bad??

i lost my virginity with my boyfriend but i only bleed a litle bit not a lot just like two spots but not big is that normal? i did feel the pain and he did too. i was a virgin why did i bleed i dont want him to think i was lying to him because i wasnt he has been the only guy i had sex with blush :I
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Geraldine (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 07-07-2006 at 08:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

You probably bled cause he broken your hymen. Alot girls bleed the first they have sex. Nothing to worry about :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
luckycharmsuntouched

posted on 07-09-2006 at 23:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
princess pretty kitty is right

if your hymen is still intact the first time you have sex, then a little blood will come because you have torn your hymen. it is perfectly normal.

and since you did bleed, it should prove to your boyfriend all the more that you were,in fact, a virgin.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By luckycharmsuntouched (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
AyaSan

posted on 08-26-2006 at 21:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
FACTS

actually! most people don't know this so i'll tell you this fact right now. not all girls bleed when they lose their virginity. some might have already broken their hymen before their first sexual experience. there are MANY ways you could have broken that tissue, like using tampon and you might have pushed it too in! horse back ridding, and other activities that have alot of impact to your private area. so don't worry, just becuase you didn't bleed alot doesn't mean you werent a virgin. lol i think your bf should know you are a virgin because of your inexperience ^_~ don't misunderstand me! i don't mean i bet you were bad! im just saying most girls on their first time really DON"T know what to do, i know i was. so tell your bf this if he ever ask if you lie about your virginity. im not makign stuff up. this is a fact!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By AyaSan (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cheerstar

posted on 08-28-2006 at 14:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wel

your hymen doesnt have to break the first time... some people have still had it even up to their wedding day, and it tears over time..so the first time it probably only teared a little.. it all depends on the person.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cheerstar (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
commoests

posted on 10-23-2006 at 11:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wanting to if i am still a virgin

by having sex with a condom can i loose my virginity?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By commoests (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.113 seconds, 13 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+