Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » I need help I dont know what to do???? Can you help
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: KICKER Subject: I need help I dont know what to do???? Can you help
Geraldine

posted on 06-29-2006 at 22:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I need help I dont know what to do???? Can you help

Hi my name is Blanca,
i have a problem and i may need someones help to be honest with anyone that can help me. In high school i was the girl that most people thought i wasn;t a virgin which i am one till now. i had lot of guy friend but they all respect me because of the fact that im a virgin they didnt allow any other guys come near me thats why most girl would think that i wasnt a virgin because they took care of me .
now im 20yrs old and i have a boy friend wonderful guy he know that im a virgin i told him. i love him and he loves me i feel it. we have talk about make love not sex but im afraid, scared, lost, and confused. a part of me wants to but then the other part of me thinks of what my mom will say to me and i scared that i may get pregnant because i happen to some girl. i dont know can someone anyone help me lost and cofused
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Geraldine (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cccccrazy

posted on 07-01-2006 at 16:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
:)

You have lots of doubts and seem like your not close to being 100% ready. If youre not ready, it won't be enjoyable for you or your guy. If one of your reasons for wanting to lose your virginity is that eveyrone already thought you werne't one, it's not a good reason. If they've been wrong for 4 years of high school, let them still be wrong. Not a big deal.

I'd also suggest having a casual talk with your mom before you do anything, if you're worried about what she thinks. Ask her questions, tell her what's on your mind. She could have the best advice for you <<<
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cccccrazy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 07-13-2006 at 19:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hmm

quote:

Hi my name is Blanca,
i have a problem and i may need someones help to be honest with anyone that can help me. In high school i was the girl that most people thought i wasn;t a virgin which i am one till now. i had lot of guy friend but they all respect me because of the fact that im a virgin they didnt allow any other guys come near me thats why most girl would think that i wasnt a virgin because they took care of me .
now im 20yrs old and i have a boy friend wonderful guy he know that im a virgin i told him. i love him and he loves me i feel it. we have talk about make love not sex but im afraid, scared, lost, and confused. a part of me wants to but then the other part of me thinks of what my mom will say to me and i scared that i may get pregnant because i happen to some girl. i dont know can someone anyone help me lost and cofused

The only advice I can give to you is that you are the only one that can conquer this uneasy feeling. You can always talk to someone that is close to you and can be understanding. It's a whole lot better than being lost and confused. I wish you luck.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
KICKER

posted on 09-06-2006 at 07:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Scared

Being scared and having doubts about losing your virginity is a natural thing. Both of the replies above explain it quite well.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By KICKER (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.012 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+