Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Masturbation » can you lose your virginity from masturbating
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Gamma Subject: can you lose your virginity from masturbating
Bekka_5

posted on 06-28-2006 at 10:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
can you lose your virginity from masturbating

hi, i've heard from numerous of people that you can lose your virginity from masturbating. is this true? plz help me out....
thx
---Bekka
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By Bekka_5 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
CuriousV

posted on 06-28-2006 at 12:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hope this answers it

That what my question was but my friend told me it has to be intercourse to lose it...I say u still are but I could be wrong...who knoes
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By CuriousV (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 07-03-2006 at 15:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

u cant lose it that way. you can only lose your virginity by having sexual intercorse
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
redrick

posted on 07-14-2006 at 06:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
virginity

Breaking your hymen and loosing your virginity are not the same thing necessairily. You can break your hymen masturbating, but you're a virgin until you have sex with a man who insrets his penis into your vagina.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By redrick (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
km3883

posted on 09-10-2006 at 15:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Well.....

If you stick somthing up there and you bleed then i say you broke your virginity...dont stick anything up there just use your clit..run your clit under the water spiket when your taking a bath...o yes
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By km3883 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
problemchild

posted on 09-15-2006 at 20:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
mastubating

if u break ur hymen during masturbation culd a doc. tell if u had sex or not(:\)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By problemchild (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Gamma

posted on 10-17-2006 at 09:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
No

You can break your hymen, but you're still a virgin until you're with a guy. A doctor can't tell if it's broken. Some girls break their hymans just from physical activities or putting in tampons etc.

I'd say it's better if you break it ahead of time anyways, that way sex will be more comfortable that way...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Gamma (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.015 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+