Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » will it ever happen??????
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: luckycharmsuntouched Subject: will it ever happen??????
princessprettykitty

posted on 06-21-2006 at 10:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
will it ever happen??????

I'm 21 and I've never had full sex. I'm now wondering if it'll ever happen. I've only had one proper boyfriend, but I never went all the way with him as he wanted to wait and my ''friend'' (who i naturally dont speak to anymore) split us up before we did. I'm now temped to just get it out of the way.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
casper22

posted on 06-23-2006 at 12:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
WAIT!!!

Hiya,
just read your post and have to say if i was you i would wait cos what if you just go and have sex with someone you dont care about then some where down the line you meet someone you really really like and you wish the first time could be with him, well guess what you will NEVER be able to have that first time with them cos once its gone its gone so maybe just think what if, or what could be before you rush into anything?!!..

Good Luck!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By casper22 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
luckycharmsuntouched

posted on 06-23-2006 at 23:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
SLOW DOWN

"good things come to those who wait"

dont sell yourself short. take actions which will make you proud when you look back on them. i you are just having sex to get the first time over and done with, then you are going to regret it. my friend did this and has regretted it ever since. she was sorry that she hadnt waited until she was in love. now she is dating the love of her life and is sorry that she didnt save this precious gift for him.

think about your decision a little more. take time to process it. make yourself proud!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By luckycharmsuntouched (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 06-24-2006 at 07:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
thanks

Thanks for your replies. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find that someone or if my ex was that someone and its a lost chance, but I think if he was the one he wouldn't had dumped me cause my "friend" causing trouble especially as he knew what she was like.

Where I live sex is a big deal and most girls reckon the more people you sleep with the better you are. I could've lost my virginity years ago if I wasn't fussy and just slept with the first person who asked like most girls I know did. Anyone can just go to a bar or night club, meet someone and sleep with them, but finding the right person is really hard.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
luckycharmsuntouched

posted on 06-24-2006 at 22:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I agree

Finding the right person to have sex with for the first time is really hard. I find that i place higher expectations on those who i decide to become physically intimate with. It takes time to pay attention to all the little things-even the things you want to ignore- to get to know the person and to decide whether their intentions are honorable or not.

Keep it up. You sound like you are the kind of girl who values her body and places high importance on how you are going to share it. Selectiveness in this aspect is for the best.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By luckycharmsuntouched (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.023 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+