Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » Weird people?!!..
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: sweettart Subject: Weird people?!!..
casper22

posted on 06-15-2006 at 13:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Weird people?!!..

Just been reading some of these posts and I have to say some of the people seem to be a bit weird, ie if you want to loss your virginity to me let me know or virgin TV.., yeah right!!! And some guy saying ill help you out if you want to loss it!!?, well all I have to say is to all be careful!!! , god I sound old!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By casper22 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
luckycharmsuntouched

posted on 06-16-2006 at 19:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
huh?

i am awefully confused about your post... yes, i agree, some people who write on this forum are a little out of the ordinary to say the least. what is the point of your post and how old are you? you couldnt be too old if you are interested in looking and posting on this website...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By luckycharmsuntouched (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
casper22

posted on 06-16-2006 at 23:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
22!!!

ok 22 when i said old i ment older than most on here, what i was saying was People should be careful with some of the posts in here. you get people saying I want to have sex with a virgin then the next you here some 12 year old girl saying she cant wait to loss it, can anyone help, with statements like that you could get yourself in trouble?!..... that’s all I ment by it!!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By casper22 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 06-17-2006 at 06:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Agree

I agree with your post casper but we don't .We don't if people are telling the truth in thoer post.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.021 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+