Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » Point of no return.
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Jon1980 Subject: Point of no return.
Drooh

posted on 06-10-2006 at 12:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Point of no return.

This is for older virgins aged mid twenties and above.

Ever get to the stage where you think:

'it's never going to happen, I might as well accept it?'

'It's better that I never do, since when it happens it will be obvious I have no skills and then he or she will tell their friends I was sh*t in bed, I have a small dick/loose vagina etc...'

Or does part of you hold onto some hope that it will happen in good time?

I'm 25 and at my sexual prime according to what medical message boards tell me. Since this time of my life is when my sexual appetite is at it's peak, it's hard for me to try and put it out of my mind completely...

All I feel is bitter frustration.

Any tactics for pushing the thoughts of sex out of mind, if only temporarily, anyone?

If there are some cool hobbies or passtimes or tactics you fellow 'innocents' know, share them!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Drooh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 06-10-2006 at 13:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
older virgin

I'm a 36 year old virgin female.I'm glad i didn't settle for just any guy.I look at younger virgin under 30 who settle and just get it over with.
These ex-virgin still sound lost and still don't have a man or woman.
Yes it frustrating.Most men want sex without acommitment but i'm not settling.I can wait
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jon1980

posted on 06-17-2006 at 07:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
It's Never Gonna Happen...Accept It!

Yeah I think that all the time...but I'm an attractive guy with a good sense of humour etc and women come and go fairly easily for me, it's just that they tend to come, I find out that they have slept with more people than currently reside on the isle of wight and then I have to go!

It is however terribly depressing that so many give up something so precious so easily.

Although I am looking for a fellow virgin, the chances that I will find one AND they turn out to be my soulmate are highly unlikely...who knows, one day I may find my soulmate and have to simply put up with the fact that she HAS had sex with other poeple...I'm sure it would be difficult but given a choice between a virgin who I love but isn't "the one" and someone who I really feel is my soulmate but has had loads of sex...I was about to say I know which I would choose but really...I don't!

To put your mind off of sex, I tend to favour going to the cinema, works for me anyway.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jon1980 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.01 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+