Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » Who can give me their perspective?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Joe0440 Subject: Who can give me their perspective?
luckycharmsuntouched

posted on 06-04-2006 at 22:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Who can give me their perspective?

I am a virgin and once planned on staying that way until marrige. Then I decided that staying a virgin until marrige is not really important to me. it was only important to my best friends and my family. I feel like I am ready to take that step. However, I am not dating anyone at the moment and i dont want to just give it to anyone. In my opinion, my virginity is a gift and should not be given without thought.

Here is where my problem arises, the last person I was planning on having sex with ended up breaking up with me. It turned out that he was not the person I thought he was..to make a long story short. If I was about to give it to someone who didnt care about it this past time, how do I trust that I am going to make the right choice when the time does come?

Any assistance would be helpful.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By luckycharmsuntouched (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Drooh

posted on 06-10-2006 at 11:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Drooh's Vyooh.

How can you trust that it will ever be the right time then?

Establish rapport, utilise instinct and assess the person on what you learn. If they seem worth it and you're comfortable, get naked and have fun.

If it all messes up and they were stringing you along, then too bad! But you know, this can happen to anyone and this is what makes imparting trust a risk.

Has this stopped the majority of humanity in the past?

No.

Not everyone is scummy and if it turns out that you meet someone who is then you can only reassure yourself that not everyone you're going to meet is a scumbag, because the next guy you meet might be 'the one'.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Drooh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 06-10-2006 at 13:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
focus

My advice to virgin under 25.Will you stop worrying about losing your virginity.Your focus should be getting an education and a job.There will be time for sex.How about keeping yourself busy with hobbies.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jon1980

posted on 06-17-2006 at 07:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Communication!

Drooh knows what he's talking about!

Communication is important, I mean REAL communication, don't just try and read people, get to know them properly.

Of course their are always little signs that people give off that you may think "hey, is he telling the truth, I'm not sure" but don't trust those over really talking with someone.

Jon1980 UK
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jon1980 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Charizma

posted on 09-18-2006 at 19:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Kudos

'My advice to virgin under 25.Will you stop worrying about losing your virginity.Your focus should be getting an education and a job.There will be time for sex.How about keeping yourself busy with hobbies.'

HIGH FIVE on that one.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Charizma (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
vrgn18

posted on 01-08-2007 at 20:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Somebody once told me that when I find the right person I will know without a doubt in my mind...everything would be so clear and understanding.... Dont worry about family and friends..Do what you think is right..If you think its your time then do it. If not there is nothing wrong with waiting, Im glad im still waiting because when I find the right one it will be so much more special then with anyone else...Just look in your heart and make the decision yourself and dont let anyone influence your decision...Its yours to make and thats that.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By vrgn18 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
duncan

posted on 02-18-2008 at 20:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
my 2 cents

I would advise you to try to find someone who genuinely cares about you and have sex. It doesn't have to be "Mr. Right" or the future father of your children. Sex can be very emotional and bonding but it's not some spiritual nirvana or anything. It's simply sex and the experience can be as much as you put into it. Just make sure you're with a guy who cares and will be understanding and patient with you. Date him 2-3 months and then go for it.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By duncan (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Joe0440

posted on 10-10-2008 at 13:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Love

From people that I have talked to and from my own beliefs (No they are not religion based). I believe that you should just make sure that you love the person first. My situation is similar to yours, and I have the same concern as you. I was in love with a girl but we broke up, so you just have to be sure that you too are in love.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Joe0440 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.421 seconds, 15 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+