Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » Looking for a virgin, from anywhere in the world..
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: VeryNormal Subject: Looking for a virgin, from anywhere in the world..
VeryNormal

posted on 05-30-2006 at 12:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Looking for a virgin, from anywhere in the world..

If your looking for real advice read this...

Hi..

I'm a young looking Christian male in my early 30's, and have been searching for a virgin to date and eventually marry for a very long time... in reality, I have been hoping for one is more like it... I mean I wouldn't have a clue as to where to begin my search.. This is a secret I have kept for many years, as people just wouldn't understand in todays society. Actually, I have met two in my life, that really liked me, but I knew I wasn't going to marry them so I made sure nothing happened. Believe it or not, within a mere few weeks they wern't virgins anymore....sick, but true..and both of them regretted it ...big time!
Looking at me you'd never know this is how I feel, as I'm sure I give off the impression that I could care less.. I just feel virginity is a gift, and why would a woman want to give this part of herself to a boyfriend and not to her life long partner.. her husband. At some point in their lives they both will wished she had. And why would she give herself to a boyfriend, someone who doesn't really love her, and appreciate her? If he did he would commit to her, so really what good is the relationship and what good is he?? I have never been married, due to this one reason. I am sure people would think I am only using this as an excuse not to get married, however, this is absolutely not true, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I know I would cherish her, and treat her like a princess for many reasons, and believe me...that is an understatement..... Many times I have tried to dismiss the thought and planned on finding a non virgin to marry, but I am afraid that our marrige might fail. I'm sure people would think there is something wrong with me, but to tell you the truth, I really am very normal, other than this

It would be very easy for me to find a non virgin, I have many qualities, (just ask) however, this is something that I feel is extremely important.

If someone can lead me in the right direction to finding a virgin to date and eventually marry please let me know, and in the event something materializes, you will be well rewarded!!...

My address is normalandnice@hotmail.com

Thanks
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By VeryNormal (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 06-01-2006 at 19:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hmmmm

I appreciate putting yourself out there, but this is the internet. People might not respond to this because they have visions of some lunatic virgin-fetish psycho killer trying to lure young girls off the internet... Well, you get my point. You just can't trust people on-line especially with so many pedophile's around. How does anyone know who the person is on the other end since anyone can write whatever they want on the internet.

Meet someone in person. If you are a Chrisitan you should be preying about it. Maybe God's plan for you is to not necesarily marry another virgin.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
VeryNormal

posted on 06-02-2006 at 05:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Good point...

People meet each other on-line every day....anyway you have a point. Thanks. So I need to prove I'm legitimate, any suggestions?? And to correct your post, I've never been married..
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By VeryNormal (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 06-02-2006 at 07:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
It's this site

If you've been here any length of time, you might realize that not many people view this forum. This forum is pretty much 'dead' most of the time and it's viewers are really young as well. I think that's why you haven't gotten any responses.

Yes people meet on-line all the time but usually not on a message board. Most people put up a profile on a dating site, or start a myspace profile, where other people are also looking and then you can post pictures, etc. You can always try that? Sometimes dating profiles have search engines where you can type in 'virgin' and then search for single women who are virgins.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 06-06-2006 at 20:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
matchmaker

Verynormal,
What state or country do you live in?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
VeryNormal

posted on 06-06-2006 at 21:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Location..

Hi Sweettart..

I'm from the East Coast... Do you agree with what I'm saying?? Email me if you like..

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.031 seconds, 13 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+