Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » looking for a virgin
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: CharlieBrown Subject: looking for a virgin
hymen_breaker

posted on 05-28-2006 at 22:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
looking for a virgin

HI

I definately think that the virginity should be kept for your husband. However if you are over a legal age and made up your mind to loose a virginity with style and remember it all your life, get rewarded, let me know.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By hymen_breaker (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
JAYJAY82

posted on 05-29-2006 at 13:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wow

thats the way to sell yourself!! hymen breaker? you sound like a retard! good luck with you add maybe you should go to a web sights for hookers!!!! you probily are one? virgins dont want deases their first time dummy! grow up and get a life!! good lick to ya!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By JAYJAY82 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
CharlieBrown

posted on 08-09-2006 at 20:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
nig

This guy can not have all the glory, I want to break hymens also.

Ok
ok
ok

minus well

lol
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By CharlieBrown (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.009 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+