Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Dating Ideas » First Dates
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: go_to_your_room Subject: First Dates
XJss

posted on 08-07-2012 at 13:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
First Dates

On first dates I have found success with the classic ideas, movies, dinner, dancing, a club, a walk somewhere nice, a drink at a bar, etc

Guys its not hard to pick up girls you just need to walk up to them and actually speak.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By XJss (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
go_to_your_room

posted on 10-13-2020 at 08:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
First Dates and speaking with women

You are absolutely correct, Sir!

I am a retired Educator. I taught high school students everything from American History to high school baseball. Also, I instructed high school boys and girls to interact properly, which requires communication skills such as ...speaking to one another.

Learning to be oneself is not difficult, only time consuming. We all had to begin somewhere, and that somewhere is the opening of the mouth. Speak! Louder! Say what you feel! It leads to conversations. It leads to friendships. It leads to make-out sessions behind the multi-purpose room during lunch breaks.

For adults, it leads to romance.

Now open your mouths and begin talking. Or else...GO TO YOUR ROOM!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By go_to_your_room (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.009 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+